Drupal Christmas Hack-A-Partea 2014


location Aim Conference Center | 7 AM-9 PM Saturday 13 December 2014 (SGT)

Tis the season to be Jolly! Let’s meet and code on the 13th of December. Gather a team and who knows? You might be the lucky winner of the 10,000 cash. We’ll be posting more details soon. Merry Christmas! Check out this link: https://groups.drupal.org/node/450693

Join the Drupal Christmas Hack-A-Party 2014 and Win these awesome prizes! Prizes to Win!

First prize: Plaque and P 10,000.00 if site has Here Maps API integration + have use some Data sets from Open Data then you will get additional bonus prize for your team a Gift Check which cost P 2,000.00 per head. A Drupal Hoodies! Get a chance to have your customize Super Hero from X-Team!

Second Placer: P 5000.00 A Certificate and Voucher from SM which cost 500.00 per head

Third Placer: A Certificate + P 1,000.00 cash prize and 3 Drupal T-shirts! Overview

Drupal Pilipinas, in partnership with World Bank, brings you the first ever hackathon focused on drupal stack. This is to empower Drupal Developers to be involved in hackathons, increase awareness of what technologies can be integrated in drupal and to encourage them to develop apps that would benefit the philippine public. The challenge here is the integration of tools from the open data portal of data.gov.ph, HERE Maps API, Windows Azure cloud. We also encourage using advanced modules in Drupal like Services, Views JSON, ReactJS, AngularJS, Views DataSource, Feeds, Commerce, local payment gateways and etc. Registration opens on Dec 4, 2014. Form a group of 2-3 with mix of developers, designers.

Challenges

Integrate HERE Maps API and visualise data from the open data portal Manage to use advanced modules for your apps to create awesome apps Create apps that would benefit the philippine public Criteria for Judging Pitch Presentation (70% of Total Score) 40% - Impact (Essential Value and Utility. Indispensability. Offers a sound solution) 15% - Execution (Technical Functionality) 15% - Creativity (Design, User Interface, User Experience) 20% - Innovation (Breakthrough Idea, Uniqueness of Idea, Creative use of data sets) 10% - Sustainability (Indispensability. Usability after the hackathon) Technical Review (30% of Total Score) 40% - Standard, Code Documentation, and Readability of the Code 40% - Architecture 20% - KISS (Keep It Super Simple) Rules Teams – We encourage you to form teams of 2-3 members with a mix of developers, designers. Use the data – It’s an open data event so please use open government data to hack the challenges. Submit your entry to challengepost page and put all the codebase and db sql via github.com Approved by: Drupal Pilipinas Technical Adviser

Location

Aim Conference Center

Benavidez Corner,Trasierra Street,Legaspi Village,Makati 1260,Metro Manila, Philippines

map Open in Google maps | Apple maps | Citymapper

Sign in to edit

Complete your event page

 
×
twitter
facebook
linkedin