Is Nutrition Really all that Important?
Work. Relationships. Life Changes. Health. Finances. Uncertainty. Unmet expectations. There are many things that cause us stress. This in turn can impact our emotional health.
But, did you know that poor NUTRITION can impact your emotional health and contribute to stress and tiredness as well as increase your risk for chronic disease?
Join us on 21 Feb 2018 at 12:30 pm in The Foundry's Conference Hall as nutritionist & former nutrition professor Charlene Degen discusses:
• How nutrition creates the foundation for physical health AND emotional well-being
• What YOUR starting point is TODAY!
• What three things constitute a healthy diet
• How you can improve your eating habits NOW, without adding more stress!
• Practical tips to reduce stress naturally
Please RSVP! Just click that button to show you're attending!
An event page by charlene degen
Made with love in London
We ask for your email address so that we and the attendees have a way of contacting you.