The Global Game Jam is here. 48 hours of solid jamming, creating, programming, designing, drawing, modelling or any other skills you can bring to the table.
Join other sites around the world in this weekend event (more information here: http://globalgamejam.org/ )
Entry is on a individual signup basis as our space is limited.
What we will provide:
- 24 hour access to the space (access will be restricted overnight)
- wifi (based on Plymouth Universities acceptable use policy)
What you need to provide:
- computing equipment
- test devices
- pens, pencils, sharpies etc.
- food and drinks (there are shops close by if you need extra supplies)
- sleeping bags
- your talent.
- there are no cooking facilities on site
- alcohol is not allowed on site
More Details about the site:
- Fri 14:00 - Space opens and setup begins
- Fri 17:00 - Global Game Jam Keynote
- Fri 18:00 - Theme is announced (jam begins)
- Sun 15:00 - Deadline for game submissions
- Sun 16:30 - Team submission presentations
- Sun 19:00 - Wrap up